A Bit About Me


                Hi! My name is Lauryn. I am a high school senior taking this class in hopes of expanding my knowledge on the several components of media through the creation of my own media platform, as it plays a large role in the daily lives of many.  I am an adventurous individual who enjoys taking on all sorts of new adventures and hobbies. However, outside of school, I spend majority of my time spending time with family and friends, participating in sports, or relaxing by myself with the company of Netflix and food. In the near future, I plan to attend college in order to pursue my career interests in the surgical field. Alongside that, I have dreams to work hand in hand with shelters, organizations, and charities to bring help and medical care to those in need.








Photo Links:

 https://www.google.com/search?q=science+clipart&safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS856US856&sxsrf=ALeKk0279ZPHk3x7Mejf9oN640HH8KanNA:1600492827131&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwizyLSzvPTrAhXLq1kKHfeiDrwQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1366&bih=608#imgrc=-YrAsdSS5m0KxM

https://www.google.com/search?q=friendship+clipart&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwil7ry1vPTrAhWvzlkKHfY-AwUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgEMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnUMPEAljDxAJgn9MEaAFwAHgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWewAQrAAQE&sclient=img&ei=H5VlX-XiG6-d5wL2_Ywo&bih=608&biw=1366&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS856US856&safe=strict

https://www.google.com/search?q=cheer+clipart&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi69sravPTrAhUPNFkKHWmgA3cQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=cheer+clipart&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIFCAAQsQMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BwgAELEDEEM6BAgAEEM6BggAEAcQHlCetwFYocsBYLrQAWgBcAB4AIABtQKIAc4GkgEHMy4yLjAuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=bZVlX_qLEY_o5ALpwI64Bw&bih=608&biw=1366&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS856US856&safe=strict

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4