Analyzing House Style Reflection

 


Analyzing House Style Reflection

       As part of the process, I recently began researching magazine house styles in order to plan and decide which house style will make the best fit for my magazine. My magazine is going to be centered around the music in African American culture. This is a relevant and constantly evolving topic, therefore it is important that I choose the house style that will best allow me to express this information to my audience. The process initially started with me conducting research on magazines within the same genre that I planned to research and analyzing the format and outlines they followed. I took note of the techniques I saw and put them all into consideration when deciding on the house style my magazine would follow.

    This process was rather challenging as it required me to perform extensive research on a topic I had no prior knowledge on. However, it was very eye opening and informative. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4