Reflection on Syllabus


       

    While constructing this portfolio, my prior experience and knowledge with the use of media and creating content may be a great help towards accomplishing the desired tasks. I am most looking forward the opportunity to test my creativity, gain knowledge on a new subject, and acquire new skills that I can use in and outside of this course. On the other hand, there are a few components of this project that make me nervous. These include, this format of test that I have never been exposed to. In addition, I am a bit anxious about the work load and my ability to complete everything asked within a timely manner. However, with proper time management I can manage. All in all, through this course I  hope to expand on my creativity skills and my knowledge on the many uses of media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4