Gender Representation

 

    Gender Representation

 As I dig deeper into my research on representation in the media, I discovered that there is a huge issue of gender equality. This is evident in relation to both the content and as a profession in media. 
Media intermittently will utilize women's bodies and adventure them to bring in views. Content about females is largely focused on the coverage on subjects such as entertainment and sexuality. Ladies are being generalized each day and there are no obvious measures being taken to change this. For instance, how the media depicts ladies as casualties to then present a male principle character as the legend. In my magazine, I will make an effort to shed a positive light on the image of women.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4