Genre Declaration

 


    The genre of my magazine is music. I chose to create a magazine in this genre due to my constantly growing interest in music. In addition, my culture has played a large role in the music industry today. 

Three magazines I will focus on as models for my original magazine include : 

    - Rolling Stone

    - Billboard

    - Music Week

These three magazines will serve as a model outline for the magazine I will be creating. I chose to use these due to the fact that they are well known music focused magazines which will provide great examples of the dos and donts pertaining to magazines in the music genre. I will access these magazines but digitally and physically in order to outline their set ups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4