Purpose, Target Audience, and Distribution

 

Purpose, Target Audience, and Distribution

    Magazines are constructed with the general purpose of providing information for the targeted audience. The purpose of my magazine will be to inform the public about current news and updates within the African American community of the music industry. 

    Discovering your target audience consists of establishing what kind of people are most likely to be interested in your service or product. I envision my target audience to include those who take interest in the music industry as well as those who take interest in African American Culture.

    The Distribution process is the publication component of the magazine making process. In this case, my magazine will be digitally available to through my blog and website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4