The majority vote stated that they would like to see 'Artist Controversy' on the magazine cover. This shows one of the main interest of my target audience. As a result, I will make sure to include something of the sort on either the cover or implemented within the remainder of the magazine.
Popular posts from this blog
Double Page Spread Progress
While brainstorming ideas for my double page spread I did some research to get inspirations from music magazines in the past. This helped me get an idea of different layouts and formats that will best fit my magazine. In addition, this also helped me ensure that I am formatting my magazine to the liking of my target audience. Below are some examples I will be using for inspiration:
Camera Angles
In my research, I learned about the many different camera angles and their effects. The camera angle is used to specify the location where the camera is placed to take a shot. High Angle The Camera looks down on the subject from a high angle . High angle shots can make the subject seem vulnerable or powerless when applied with the correct mood, setting, and effects . Low Angle The camera angle positioned low on the vertical axis, anywhere below the eye line, looking up. The main purpose of the low - angle shot is that it makes the subject look strong and powerful. Eye Level Eye level shots simulate standard human vision and thus present visual information through a familiar viewpoint.

Comments
Post a Comment