Preliminary Practice Cover Feedback

 

    In my previous blog post, I showed you guys my first attempt of creating my magazine cover. Since then, I have learned what works and what needs to be tweaked. For instance, I am now aware that I must provide my own pictures so I am now planning on gathering models and taking the necessary shots. In addition, I will also make sure I continue to pay attention to detail such as, font, font size, color, placement, etc. The original font colors I chose did not stand out against my cover photo. Next time, I will make sure that the new photo I choose works with the font color and size. In the meantime, I will utilize the canvas program in order to work on more practice covers until I create one to my liking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #2