Creative Critical Reflection Question #1

 

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent groups or issues?

Click the link below for my response:

https://prezi.com/view/e5jfgrR1elphVMw5iEif/

Transcript: 

The final product of my magazine both used and challenged some conventions to create an enjoyable music magazine that was both informing and eye catching. The calm aesthetic used in my magazine differs in comparison to most typical music magazines. Being that I focused more on my information and context rather than flashy designs and formatting. My magazine gives a calm yet still eye-catching vibe due to the fact that I redirected more of my efforts into providing interesting information for my readers. Moreover, I also included conventions that are found in all magazines such as a masthead, double page spread, table of contents, and a bar code. Another example would be my sufficient use of different fonts, colors, and sizes in my page numbers, headings, subheadings, and text throughout my magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

My Magazine House Style

Preliminary Task