Creative Critical Reflection Question #2

2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

Click the link below for my response:

https://prezi.com/view/e5jfgrR1elphVMw5iEif/

Transcript:

 Magazines are constructed with the general purpose of providing information for the targeted audience. The purpose of my magazine is to inform the public about current news and updates within the African American community of the music industry.  Discovering your target audience consists of establishing what kind of people are most likely to be interested in your service or product. My target audience includes but is not limited to, African Americans, those who take interest in the music industry,  as well as those who take interest in African American Culture. Therefore, I engaged my audience by highlighting both experienced and upcoming artists and their journeys and accomplishments. I accomplished this through the use of interactive elements such as photos, feature stories, etc. Furthermore,  the distribution process is the publication component of the magazine making process. In this case, my magazine is digitally accessible through my blog, where I have not only given the public insight on the process of creation but access to the official magazine as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Magazine House Style

Preliminary Task

Practice Feature Lead