Survey Analysis

    Now that I have my Music Magazine survey results I will be further evaluating my target audience and working to make sure my content is appealing to them.

        From the responses I received, I learned that majority of  my audience is actually female and are all between the ages of 16-18. While this means my audience lacks diversity, this can actually work in my benefit as this makes it much easier to make my content relatable as I am also a female in the same age group. Furthermore, the majority voted that they would like to see a Black Male Rapper in on the cover.  This is most likely due to the underrepresentation of women and sexism within the music industry. Thus, I will be including a male model on the cover but will also make sure to include women within the content to catch the attention of the audience while also bringing exposure. My audience also voted artist controversy or accomplishments on the cover. Therefore, I will make sure to incorporate this into the cover, most likely in colors such as red and blue as this was the color scheme most voted for. 

    I also learned that the majority of my audience read magazines sometimes but not often so I want to make sure I utilize these poll results to the best of my ability so the content will encourage them to read my magazine and possibly others in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4