The Role of Surveys

 Surveys

          Today I brainstormed other ways I can get to know my audience on a deeper level. I decided that a survey would be a great way to do so. Surveys are one of the most commonly used strategies to gather and analyze information. They are a great help towards assessing opinions, thoughts, and feelings which is exactly what I need to do so I can construct my magazine in the best way to cater to my audience. Not only did I learn that using a survey will help me get to know my audience better but it can also be used as interactive content within my magazine. In my upcoming posts, I will take you guys along with me through the process of conducting my own survey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task