Magazine Research


    In the process of constructing my own magazine, I decided to research and analyze different music magazines. Not only will this research help me gain knowledge on the project but it will also allow me to brainstorm ideas for my own magazine.

 Firstly I thought about what in the music industry my magazine should be focused on, and after taking my survey results into account I plan to highlight current news and accomplishments being made in the African American community within the music industry. I decided on the name "Music Essentials", as I believe it fits the content. In addition, I have begun to plan out what kind of "look" I want my magazine to fall under. Taking into consideration all the information I have acquired, I will make sure to incorporate all I have learned when putting my final magazine together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

Preliminary Task

Creative Critical Reflection Question #2