Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?


Click the link below for my response:

https://prezi.com/view/e5jfgrR1elphVMw5iEif/

Transcript: 

Technology was integrated in just about every step of my blog and magazine creation process. To begin with, I first had to familiarize myself with the website blogspot.com. It was important that I learned all the ins-and-outs and became comfortable with it, as this website is what I used to document the whole process of my project. I also initially used my iPhone camera throughout my first few blog posts when exploring camera angles, shots, techniques, etc. Overtime, I eventually upgraded to a more professional camera, my Canon Powershot SX540. I obtained this camera not too long after beginning this process, and familiarize myself within in order to use it to my advantage. This is what I used for the remaining photoshoots and all photos that were published in my magazine. Then, as I progressed further into my project, I had to learn how to navigate canvas.com. My knowledge on canvas was imperative to achieving the best results, as this is what I used to create my final product. Without the integration of this technology into my project, I would not have been able to complete it as efficiently. All in all, technology played a vital role in my completion of this project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Feature Lead

My Magazine House Style

Preliminary Task